Online Repair Service Report Filing
- Make sure to fill in all field with “*”.
- RMA# and RMA form related info can be founded in the email sent to Service Provider when end user filed that online. One (1) report can file up to four (10) same RMA group number (i.e.: X, X-1, X-2, X-3). Make sure to retrieve, save or print for record.
- Never toss away the incoming shipment label as you will need to jot down courier name and tracking number. We suggest to take a photo of each shipping label and upload that file below for future reference.
- Make sure check to see Model Name and SN are corrected stated as there are times when end user incorrectly write down the Model Name and SN. If Service Provider see this mismatching occurred (from email RMA and actual device), please inform AGN immediately with RMA# and incorrect info. As those will jeopardize warranty granted.
- AGN recommended to submit Repair Service Report after each complete repair service. However, if the Service Provider decided to do this later, please make sure all information are jotted down. Information including but not limited to Return Shipment Date, Return Shipment Carrier Name-Type, and Return Shipment Tracking Number.
- Write down any special finding or notes for each case.
- Finally “Submit” this online.
- Service Provider shall receive an email confirmation of the Repair Service report. Shall Service Provider find anything wrong, please make sure to use the same email to forward to AGN and telling us the incorrect part within 72-hours of submission. Service Provider will be held liable to and might be charged with any incorrect information provided here including but not limited to Service Rate, Spare Part(s) cost and shipping cost related to Carrier-Type.
- Shall Service Provider decided to use this email confirmation as invoice to AGN, make sure all submission need to be kept on file for proof of record. AGN will not accept any mistake correction after 72-hours of submission period. The only way to correct this is by email. AGN will not accept any information correction over the phone.