Portable Dental Unit
Take Dental Care Everywhere With One Suitcase
A fully self-contained air dental system designed specifically for mobile applications. Dental practices can be conducted easily with this all-in-one portable dental equipment outside the clinic, including schools, the army and other remote areas. Coming with smooth-rolling wheels and a height-adjustable holder, the equipment set is easy to be carried around. In addition, Dentists can simply plug a portable dental unit into a standard electrical outlet, and it will be ready to work in seconds without any complicated installation and setup. AG Neovo Healthcare makes dentistry and hygiene care accessible everywhere.
Considering the crucial needs of dentists and assistants to conduct dental treatments, our portable dental unit with air compressor also integrates an independent pressurized water system, two standard 4-hole connections for high-speed and low-speed handpieces, ultrasonic scaler and curing light all into a compact trolley case. The foot switch can operate the handpiece, high suction, saliva ejector and ultrasonic scaler. This user-friendly design makes it easy to perform dynamic dental treatment efficiently.
Portable dental unit with built in oil-free air compressor supply stable and clean air.
Produced under high quality control to fit FDA regulations and ensure safety and effectiveness.
1 year Warranty
Excellent after-sales service. Products are free from defects in material and workmanship.
Portable Dental Unit
Two 4-hole Handpiece Connections
Internal Oil-Free Compressor
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PORTABLE DENTAL UNIT
Out of the traditional dental office, portable dental units are necessary equipment for dental professionals during daily operations.
Before selecting one, you should keep the tips below in mind.
- Determine your needs – what factors you care about the most while using mobile dental unit. You may consider the size, weight, capacity, size of wheels, and durability for long-term operation.
- Portability and easy operation – you can set up the system and pack it up quickly.
- Think bigger for your future expansion. In case of upgrading your equipment in the future, you need to consider if it’s enough space or the featured options to be upgraded or customized.
- Ensure your vendor can provide some services you need when processing dental procedures outside of regular working hours.
- Understand the requirements for long-term maintenance: How often is the maintenance required? What is the turn-around time for repairs? What will the downtime be under maintenance or repairs?